Any Given Sunday Brunch is the twenty-first and final episode in Season 3 of Sydney to the Max and the final episode overall. It first aired on November 26, 2021 to 0.33 million viewers.
When Sydney and another congregation member offer to throw the after-church Sunday brunch at the same time, a competition ensues.
- Angel Laketa Moore as Lydia Robinson
- This episode serves as the series finale.
- This episode filmed May 12, 2021.
- This is the last episode produced for Season 3.
- The episode title is a play on the 1999 sports drama film Any Given Sunday.
- This is the episode where Max and Alisha confess their love for each other.
- Near the end, Judy said "When I bought this house, I never knew three generations would be passing through it," which is likely homage to the series, as one of the slogans was "Three generations are under one roof."
- This marks the final appearances of Sydney, Olive, Max, Judy, Leo, Alisha, Lexi, Moore and Essence in the series.