Father of the Bribe is the second episode in Season 2 of Sydney to the Max. It first aired on March 23, 2020 to 0.44 million viewers.
Sydney is excited when she makes the school's first girls fencing team. But when she learns her dad helped Coach Carlock, Sydney fears she may have gotten on the team for the wrong reason.
- Eric Allan Kramer as Coach Carlock
- Griffin Kunitz as Adam
- Dana Heath as Hannah
The quotes page for Father of the Bribe may be viewed here.
- The episode title is a reference to the 1991 comedy film Father of the Bride.
- Eric Allan Kramer has been known to portray Bob Duncan in one of Disney Channel's old shows, Good Luck Charlie.
- Dana Heath, who is a main character on Nickelodeon series Danger Force, makes an appearance.
- On Robbie Countryman’s Instagram, it seems that this episode will focus on Sydney fencing and student council.
- This is the first episode to air on a Monday.
- This episode was advertised as the Season 2 Premiere.
- This is the first episode to air in 2020.
- This is currently the highest viewed episode in Season 2.
- The flashbacks take place in January 1992.
- This could mean that events in the past are not necessarily in chronological order but rather a flashback of moments that Max went through something similar to what Syd is going through.
Coach Carlock Sydney to the Max "Father Of The Bribe"