Three Amigas and a Harry is the fourth episode in Season 3 of Sydney to the Max. It first aired on April 9, 2021 to 0.27 million viewers.
Syd wants her three besties to become close friends with Harry and winds up putting too much pressure on herself to make sure everything goes perfectly when they all hang out.
- This episode filmed on November 4, 2020.
- The episode title is a play on a 1987 comedy film, Three Men and a Baby and the Three Stars and a Baby episode of Bunk'd.
- This is the first time Mr. Tanaka was mentioned in Season 3.
- Third appearance of young Alisha, after Thirteen Candles and He's All That.
- This marks the start of the ongoing subplot arc showing how Max confessed his love for Alisha.
- Tumble Tower might be a parody of Jenga.
- In The Lunch Club, Sydney felt torn spending time with her three besties and her fencing teammates.